Pictures from the morning, pastors conference. Some of the men, some of Dr. Breckon Pav doing medical consultation, some of Judy teaching the pastor's wives.
What a privilege it was to speak to the pastors wives on Saturday! At first I was thinking what could I possibly have to say to encourage them?! But then He put it on my heart to remind them that Christ is enough no matter what you're going through. His word is full of reminders of His sufficiency. I'm grateful to know those truths and to be able to remind my precious sisters as well.
What a privilege it was to speak to the pastors wives on Saturday! At first I was thinking what could I possibly have to say to encourage them?! But then He put it on my heart to remind them that Christ is enough no matter what you're going through. His word is full of reminders of His sufficiency. I'm grateful to know those truths and to be able to remind my precious sisters as well.
ReplyDelete