Saturday, July 25, 2015

Victory despite the struggles - Cindy

The Lord is going to do mighty things on this trip. We know it. How do we know it? The Devil is trying to attack us with all his might. However, our God is bigger than any scheme the Devil can throw our way. He has been running interference the entire. Though, I admit, in my weakness, the evil one has gripped me with fear and anxiety, the Lord proves bigger than my doubt and concern. HE IS GREATER.

As I write this post I could write about all the little annoying things that happened along the way to Peru yesterday and today, but that draws away from our ultimate purpose. Let me call to attention what God did. First, he got us all here safely and soundly. He encouraged by the love and affection we received upon seeing the dear friends we adore so much.  We also were able to participate in the beginning of the pastors' conference. I, personally, babysat the pastors' children as they sat in presentations from various speakers. The kids, Lindsey, Andrea, and I had a blast playing with blocks and chess. Though when you are preschool and elementary age, chess is more of a color matching game.  

Overall, I am tired, but joyful. He has proven His goodness once more. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm praising God that you were able to be apart of a special day in ministry today. It's wonderful that you chose to overcome your adversities with prayer and a positive attitude. Praying the Lord will protect you from any other mishaps this week. Praying that God blessed each of you and your servants heart. You are making an eternal difference!

    ReplyDelete